WE HAVE WON THE FINALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We fought to Riverton, Gimli A and B, Fisherbranch ( the hardest team ever and they got silver medal ) and Teulon ! I think Gimli A won the bronze medal, they were really strong, fisherbranch is insane! they were toughest team we ever versus to. But, our team was overpowered! I didn’t play good that game cause I was very very sore :(. I could’ve 2 score but I miss them, my kicks were not powerful to be honest. Here is the gold medal 😀

Our tournament was on saturday, we made it to semi – finals then to finals ! (Semi – Finals and Finals was on sunday) Thanks to my very very awesome team, Thomas, Calvin, Charlie, Ernest, Jayden, Dlyar, Ty, Willian, Landon, Ashley, Ruby, and our special ( very pro goalie ) *drum roll* Kegan. I don’t know, he saved a tons of goals! We won all games , and have not lost one yet! I am actually really really excited and happy :D, each round is 35 mins and there are two rounds so that means 1hr 10mins! It was a lot, I mean A LOT! back and forth and back and forth. Well, all of that doesn’t matter, all matters is WINNING ! WINNING MATTERS!

Calvin did a hatrick, his and ernest team work was awesome! Me and dlyar, calvin were awesome team worker too. But I was very tired and sore at the end, so I told my team mates to not pass the ball to me. I don’t know why I did that. Overall my team mates were doing really fantastic team work, as our coach said if you want to movw the ball quickly, then pass. overall it was very challenging, I have to get better at kicking, I want my kick to be powerful.

And thats the end the of my blog, I hope you like my blog, and plz consider reading my awesome and handsome friends blog such as Jayden, Ernest, Dlyar, Charlie!  and we all have a GOLDEN MEDAL 😀