Hello guys, so today I will talking about my top 5 favourite movies. There are lots of kind of  movies such as  sad movies, happy movies, comedy  movies, and my most favourite is  Animation! I love watching movies with my family and friends. I always watch movies in weekends.

1. Cars 3 ! Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast cars, the legendary Lighting McQueen finds himself pushed out of the sport that he loves. Hoping to get back in the game, he turns to Cruz Ramirez, an eager young technician who has her own plans for winning. With inspiration from the Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns, No. 95 prepares to compete on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage.

2. Abominable! After discovering a Yeti on the roof of her apartment building, teenage Yi and her two friends embark on an epic quest to reunite the magical creature with his family. But to do so, they must stay one step ahead of a wealthy financier and a determined zoologist who want to capture the beast for their own gain.

3. The baby boss! Seven-year-old Tim gets jealous when his parents give all their attention to his little brother. Tim soon learns that the baby can talk and the two team up to foil the plans of the CEO of Puppy Co.

4. Luca! Set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera, the original animated feature is a coming-of-age story about one young boy experiencing an unforgettable summer filled with gelato, pasta and endless scooter rides. Luca shares these adventures with his newfound best friend, but all the fun is threatened by a deeply held secret: he is a sea monster from another world just below the water’s surface.

5. The Secret Life of Pets 2! At a farm, Max meets the sheepdog Rooster who tries to help him overcome his fears. Back home, Gidget loses Max’s favourite toy, while Snowball tries to rescue a white tiger cub, Hu.
that’s my top 5 animated movies! I hope you enjoy my blog! thanks for reading!

One thought on “My top 5 favourite animated movies! 📽

1. I like your post because I have also watched many of those movies and like them. You have good writing here but don’t forget that a good online post includes pics and a link to a website that someone who is reading would want to visit. Perhaps pics of the characters from the movies and a link to pixar movies or something.