Hi again! welcome to my blog, so today i will talk my top 5 favourite animals, i am interested in animals. They all different and a special ability, they are also unique, weird, beautiful or cute. people pet animals such as dogs, cats, birds, and there are lots of animals that you keep as a pet. i had a turtle, we rescue him by aligator and crocodile. i think they were hungry and bullying him, so i just pick him up, finally!! he was safe and i tell my family to keep him, also it was not safe for him. he was lucky that we save him then, we name him lucky. i keep him for few years, but then one day, he was so bored and missed family that we have to put him back. me and my family were so sad ;(. so here is my top 5 favourite animals!

1.Dog! dogs are very well mannered unless you train them, and the modern grey wolf is the dog’s nearest living relative. dogs are wolfs small family. Their sense of smell is at least 40x better than ours! Dogs can sniff at the same time as breathing. Some are fast and could even beat a cheetah!

2. Elephant! Elephants are the largest existing land animals. Three living species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant. They are an informal grouping within the family Elephant.

3. turtles! they are very engertic. Turtles are one of the oldest kinds of reptiles on the planet. Their hard shell and slow-moving mannerisms make them unique pets. They’re hardy creatures and can be fun to care for. They may seem like low-maintenance pets, but most turtle species can live for decades, which makes them a lifelong commitment.